Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mind Your Manners, Wash Your Hands, Don't Pee On Me.

Beans is starting to realize when she farts and burps. She also has learned to say "CUE-Z MEEEE" (Excuse Me)... talk about cute. I laugh every time. The laughing however leads to her fake burping just so she can say it. Last night for five minutes we went back and forth fake burping and saying "cuez meeee." At one point I thought she was going to throw up because she was trying so hard to make the EECCKKK sound. I love her.

She is also really good at sharing. I mean, she did give me her pink eye.

This morning she disregarded all her manners and sharing and peed on me. I was dressed and ready for work. I was wearing my favorite capris. I was not happy. I started spouting off at the mouth while I went upstairs. I threw my pants into the laundry basket really hard (not sure what that was going to solve) and said a few (read: a hundred) swear words. Good parenting.

No comments: