Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life is so Rough...


She looks sad and pissy huh? Yeah, it was a rough morning. She got up at her convenience around 6:00 (way to freeken early if you ask me), she has her milk, she is dressed, her favorite show is on, and yet, still mad.
This was from yesterday. I can't even remember what pissed her off. I'm guessing it was right after Daddy left. She is such a Daddy's girl, its ridiculous. I'll have to start working on some posts to illustrate it, its seriously crazy. She cries every morning when he goes to work, or if he's brushing his teeth and not paying complete attention to her. She knows when he is home by the sound of his truck pulling up, she runs to the window and then to the door..you get the idea. Enough about Super Dad...let's just look at her sad face and pretend she is just so in love with me she can't fight back the tears :)

1 comment:

cootiegirlies said...

This is how Em looks when Arron leaves in the AM too. Except she says she doesn't want me, just daddy... Carly will be saying that soon enough I'm sure!