Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shoe Fetish

Beans is starting to bother me with her fascination with shoes. It would be one thing if she wanted to wear a pair of shoes for the day, but that isn't her style. She wakes up, catches a glimpse of her shoes and its all over.

CHEWSSSS MAMA

SHLIP SHLOPS (flip flop) MAMA!!

BOOOOOOOTSSHHHHSSSHHH (she has a bit of a speech impediment lol)

They go off and on all day. If she can't find her boots she lays on the floor and bawls. Real tears too. I think she has a future as a Soap Star. She is so ridiculously dramatic.

If this doesn't stop she is going to get labled as a brat. Right now I can blame her age..but yikes, if she doesn't snap out of it, people are going to start thinking I suck at this mom thing. And what if I do?? Crap!

5 comments:

cootiegirlies said...

I think Carleen & Mak attack are twins personality wise... I was JUST talking to Arron about her shoe fettish this AM. It always leads to crying - never fails.

Sassy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassy said...

Please record Carly talking about her shoes. That has to be hilarious. I swear to you, Lance is doing similar things. He likes to get all of his shoes and try to put them on. Of course, he can't get them on without help. Then, he flips out. I'm always searching for shoes. One will be where it's supposed to be while the others are hidden under furniture.

Anonymous said...

Um... If you didnt notice, in the "My O FACE" you said you have a thing for shoes... hmmmm... i wonder where Beans gets it from. gee, now that i think of it... we better start saving, because if her fetish is *this* bad now, imagine at 16! YIKES!

Audra said...

LOL! A girl after my own heart. Yes, puh-lease record her sweet voice talking about shoes. Dylan has the same fetish, only he wants MY shoes on at all times. These kids crack me up.