Sunday, August 3, 2008

A little too curious...


Have you seen this show? Curious George. Its on PBS, a staple in our house.
Could you explain why anyone would leave a monkey in charge? Especially a curious one. He screws everything up, everytime. Without fail. He is always making messes and nobody ever expects him to clean it up. What gives? Who the heck even lets a monkey live in an apartment building? The last episode I saw he was helping the plumber fix a clog that *he* started. Who lets a monkey do plumbing?
Also, since we're on the subject. Why can't The Man in the Yellow Hat have a real name. Its annoying and makes ME curious...

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Omigosh, I spit my water out reading this! You're so right.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... My husband is my monkey... if i can deal with him, and put repsonsibilities in his hands, why not a Monkey? How I see it Curious George would be a lot more qualified than he... :-)
N