Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Seriously...

When is she going to sleep through? Like, when will the day come that I'm shocked that she woke up in the middle of the night? Please tell me. And I'll kiss you if you say its soon. She was up three times last night. Two is the new average, three is just enough to get my blood boiling. I don't get it. She can go a week where she sleeps through (okay, she's only slept through for a whole week, in a row, once, but still, it was awesome) and then it all goes to crap. We do the same thing every night. We have the same routine and she goes down at relatively the same time every single night. Why oh WHY does she not sleep through but 1-2 nights a week, IF that??

I am so tired. I'm always tired. People ask me when I'm having another. As far as I'm concered she is still a baby. I don't need two babies people. I'm struggling with one.

No comments: