Thursday, July 24, 2008

After spending my morning bitching about the rain and the fact that I can't camp this weekend, I have decided to shut my trap.

I just went and looked at pictures of what Hurricane Dolly is doing to Texas. I am humbled. So what if I can't camp. So what if it pours from now until next week. So what. I have a house and my family is safe. How dare I complain. My daughter is safe and warm, she isn't on a life boat or in the streets or in a shelter, cold, wet and scared.

For that, I am thankful.

4 comments:

Audra said...

Love the new heading! I'm so retarded...I can't figure out how to do cool stuff on my blog. LOL.

Sassy said...

Love the new look! It's fabulous! Wow! A hurricane can really put things in perspective, can't it? Thanks for posting this. It reminds me to be more content.

cootiegirlies said...

agreed!

Kylee said...

So true.