Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Long time no bloggy.

I haven't really had anything very interesting to write about lately. So here is a list of random stuff going on in my life.

1 - Beans turns 2 on Monday. WAH! Where did the time go?

2 - Beans refuses to wear clothes. You can find her naked, wearing rubber boots and a winter hat, or baseball cap, whichever she feels like that day.

3 - I am not going to lie, you can also sometimes find pee running down her leg and into said rubber boots.

4 - She peed on the floor 5ish times this week already. Its only Wednesday.

5 - She threw a screaming fit in the grocery store yesterday. It was so freeken embarrasing. I wanted to die. I would have just left the store and not rewarded her for the bad behavior, but like HELL I was leaving without a bottle of wine. She also got a book.. so yeah, no lesson learned there on her end. I learned however that I will never bring her to the store again.

6 - I am addicted to Facebook.

7 - I saw a guy in Walmart on Sunday that looked like Akon. When he left my site, I spent 30 minutes wandering the store looking for him. Realistically I know it wasn't Akon, considering we are in Vermont and we are in Walmart... and even if it was him, what was I going to say? "Hi, I'm Heidi, I'm married with a kid, but I am more than willing to lead a double life if you are interested.." that probably wouldn't have worked. I could have also said "Hi, wanna go hide in an isle and make out??" that may have been a better approach.. though if we are being honest, the conversation would have gone something more like "babble babble akswioasiaskfjsa AKON alskahasjflk bbabbblblleeeeee I LOVE YOU..."

2 comments:

Audra said...

Seriously...quit calling yourself boring. You have to be the most hilarious person I know! Love the Akon story and of course all stories involving Beans are sure to make me giggle:)

Melinda said...

You are so funny girlfriend!